Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm 18 months today!

Hello everyone. Time flies! I'm 18 months old today! In the morning, we went to yi-poh's house, then to Downtown East for breakfast @ McDonalds. Since I'm 18 months, mummy decides to let me eat "outside" food. So I had hotcakes 4 breakfast! Hmm, not exactly very yummy, but I'm quite contented la.. Next, we went to the pd for my booster jab. Are you kidding? Of course it hurts & I cried when they tried to pin me down. Err.., not very nice at all!!!
After a good nap & lunch, we went down to nainai's house, then to Globetrotters for dinner. This is quite a place! I even had my own menu - specially designed 4 tods like me! Not bad huh? Well, I had a simple dinner - mash potato & steam rice with a little bit of salmon. Yum! But hor.. the mash potato is too salty leh, according to mummy. Well for me, I've never tasted something so "tasty" before, so I like it!!! 18 months = license to taste! After dinner, I had lots of fun at the playroom.

No comments: