Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My outing to the Zoo!


Daddy & mummy decided to bring me to the Zoo today! Hooray!! *jumping up & dowm* This is our long overdue trip cos they kept postponing lor.. But anyhow, I'm still happy we could make it today! We took the tram round the zoo & stopped at the Childrens' World. Wow! The playground is big, with a huge fun pool. It's a pity we were not prepared to get ourselves wet... no swimsuit & towels... So I sat on the swing & basically play with kaka on the playground, while daddy & mummy had their ham sandwich. Mummy, next time remember to bring my wet suit ok??

Next, we went to a huge aviary with so many butterflies & birds flying around.. We were so thrilled & preoccupied by all the flutterings that we forgot to take some pictures. Kekeke... tell you a secret ok? *whispering* Daddy & mummy were quite or rather a little "terrified" of these winged-creatures lei! They kept siam here, siam there like that.., so funny...! Well, it was a rather tiring day for me cos in the late afternoon, mummy brought me down to swim when daddy's not at home. Think I better sleep earlier tonight...

No comments: